We have just spent 5 fabulous days in Chamonix. There were many reasons for this trip but one was a break for me from the every day grind of life.
I have used the time to help reset my mental health, to give my brain space from the daily grind.
Now you don’t have to adventure miles away from home to do this but away from home is key.
In the main I have escaped:
- The daily work job in health and social care.
- The current fight of getting the children to school.
- The daily house chores, washing, cleaning, tidying, cooking etc
And I have gained:
- Many fantastic memories with my family.
- Mind space, ready for the next innings.
- A tidy house when I get home, I always make sure we return to a clean and tidy house.
- A s*** load of washing, that can be done at the weekend.
And whilst I would love to stay here, I also can’t wait to get home to plan the next adventure and sleep in my own bed!
Chamonix-Mont-Blanc it’s been a pleasure visiting you.