Sunday night is here once again and tomorrow brings me another week of the day job.
Reflecting back on my plans for last week and this is how they went:
* I made time for me most days, sometimes it was much easier than others. A few things I did for me were, a walk, read a book, had a facial (done by myself at home) and baked scones.
* Children are currently not zombies but they have been trying to convince me for extra Xbox time at all points of the day every day.
* As the boys had friends over their rooms were very tidy without any nagging. However I still cannot understand that washing ends up next to the washing bin and not in it?!
* Children made pizza and cooked brownies for tea. We did have a code red when a glass bowl containing molten liquid smashed and plastered most of our bright white kitchen with chocolate. Accidents happen and after I cleared it all up they finished making the brownies. It was very nice when we got to eat it 😜. And they did enjoy themselves so they can cook again!
* We decided to have a weekend at home and spend time with friends. This gave us a chance to recharge our batteries and enjoy our beautiful home.
How was your week?