Here is a few things that I will be doing this week:
* Making a little time for myself every day – walking, yoga, read my book…….the possibilities are endless but time will be limited so I will use it wisely.
* Trying not to let the boys Xbox turn them into zombies – trying to get that healthy balance this summer holidays will be a fun game in itself!
* Not letting nonsense things annoy me – the boys bedrooms can be as messy as they wish all week as it’s the holidays!
* Getting the children to cook one family meal – this could be interesting.
* Planning our weekend adventures – mediation may be required as the family will all have their opinion.
What things do you want to do this week? Set yourself a few small things that aren’t your everyday chores and share them with me and let’s see how we get on.